Shari was licensed as a certified public accountant in 1986. She has been employed in public accounting with Hoots, Baker & Wiley, P.C. since 1995.
Accounting and Management Advisory Services:
- Performs and supervises accounting and management advisory services for numerous businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Work closely with clients and is in frequent contact with them throughout the year.
- Prepares Reviewed and Compiled Financial Statements.
- Performs and supervises tax planning and return preparation services for corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and individuals. Including multi-state tax filing.
- Assists non-profit organizations with their annual information returns and applications for tax-exempt status.
- Performs estate planning services and prepares estate and gift tax returns.
- Performs a variety of audits, including non-profit organizations, retailers, and retirement plans.
Education and Training:
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business, accounting option.
- 1985 honors graduate of Montana State University.
- Member of Tau Pi Phi Honor Society.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of American Institute of CPAs and the Oregon Society of CPAs