In 2007 Paul started his accounting career in the coastal town of Seaside, Oregon. In 2015 he was licensed as a certified public accountant. With over 10 years of professional tax and accounting experience, he joins our team with a passion to serve the Salem community.
- Performs tax planning and return preparation services for corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and individuals.
- Assists non-profit corporations with their annual information returns and applications for tax-exempt status.
- Performs estate planning services and prepares estate and gift tax returns.
- Reviews, compilations, and other attestation services.
- Master’s degree in Accountancy, University of Phoenix
- B.S. in Business Administration, Oregon State University
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of the AICPA
- Member of the Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Treasurer for a local non-profit organization