Kristi was licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in 2003. She has been employed in public and private accounting since 1987 and opened her own firm in 2013. She joined her firm with Hoots, Baker & Wiley, P.C. in 2017.
Accounting and Management Advisory Services:
- Performs and supervises accounting and management advisory services for numerous business and non-profit organizations.
- Certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor offering individual and businesses software set-up and training, including accounting system and procedure set-up.
- Prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Analysis, planning, and preparation of individual, partnership, S-corporation, corporation, non-profit, trust, and estate tax returns.
- Assists non-profit organizations with their annual information returns.
- Specializes in year-end and pre-tax planning strategies for small businesses and their owners.
Education and Training:
- Attended Chemeketa Community College, Solano Community College and Linfield College.
- Challenged and passed the CPA exam based on experience.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Oregon Society of CPAs.
- Member of the Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council.
- Member of Salem Chamber of Commerce.
- Board member of Cascade Capital Funding, Public Defender of Marion County, and Chemeketa Community College Accounting Advisory Council.
- Frequent speaker on accounting and QuickBooks for multiple local organizations.